Thursday 6 March 2014

Births, Deaths and Compensation !




While I continue to wait for Medical intervention I am not wasting any time in writing and publishing on Amazon's KDP.

To me it is all a practice run for the BIG ONE  . . . . .

" Can I interest you in a Fungus Lord? "

It seems a million years ago that I decided to write about my 'on-going' Medical Negligence.

Through these years of being diagnosed - then a LUMP rejected - so many family members have died including my first husband who died a only a few days ago.

It's a true saying that ~

"Life's what's happening while you're making plans!"

I have also just published a Short Story about the day my late sister gave birth on my bed.

A funny, crazy, manic day at my house ~

The story is called 

"What's For Dinner Luv?"


Going back to the Medical ~ The only intervention I have at present is an Occupational Therapist. She isn't happy at my situation (which has been described umpteen times on previous Blogs) but needless to say, my abdominal swelling and disabilities and inabilities have become so bad that I think my time isn't too far away. My former CPN said years ago that because of my Hospital and GP's attitudes towards me, this will be an A+E case eventually. If I swell or grow much more I swear something's going rip me open. I am SO sore with all the internal stretching.
Can't wait to bring all my years of moaning on this Blog to a final and victorious conclusion AND lose weight again.

Roll on healing!
Roll on vindication!
Roll on compensation!









 

No comments: