Wednesday 1 January 2014

Children's Books Published


While I wait for Medical intervention I have managed to put my mind into action and publish my 2 Children's Books.

Too incapacitated to do anything physical, this is a real blessing.

Rather than sit around waiting for my miracle to happen I have had to force myself to gear myself into action.

These first 2 books have been a learning curb for my BIG one ~

" Can I interest You in a Fungus Lord ? "

The reason for this title is this ~

With the Food Intolerance came swelling that never went down unless I starved myself.
As I experimented on a very strict YEAST FREE, SUGAR FREE DIET, the painful bump seemed to reduce somewhat.   
The swelling which seemed like growth, fungal growth got smaller and smaller but never completely vanishing.
As it did so, it felt like my pelvic area (my THEN tiny little belly) was alive with painful prickly activity which became SO painful that my daughter had to call an ambulance and cart me off to A+E.

Not that it did any good.
I was told it was in my mind (as always) and sent home to suffer it on my own.

I ALWAYS hit a brick wall and it took me YEARS to find out why.

In fact it was my 47 year old sister who discovered the derogatory comments on my notes just 4 weeks before she died on my sofa.


My problem clearly started with YEAST, then went onto to sugar and eventually everything else.

As this ' Lumpy ' thing grew so did the surrounding areas, causing me to gain excessive weight and develop extremely high Blood Pressure.

As an out-patient at my local Hospital I approached a vehemently unapproachable Consultant (who's mentioned in my earlier Blogs as he was in the papers).

As soon as I mentioned YEAST he accused me of believing I had Cancer even though I'd never even thought of it, let alone bring it up.

I started to learn about the Yeast/Fungus/Cancer connection and began to understand why he connected it, but not why he was SO hard on me until the discovery in my Medical Notes.

The newspaper reports from previous Blogs reveal his habitual bad handling of patients.


I learnt about how Candida Albicans grow and also about Endometriosis.

The articles I read on Endometriosis state that fungal growth can occur on the outside of the Uterus and one way that sometimes helps is to have a hysterectomy to stop a woman's Hormone Factory FEEDING the fungus which sometimes leads to CANCER.

I recognised that all hormonal related foods and chemicals were absolutely feeding SOMETHING and I have mentioned this several times in written articles to medical authorities - but it fell on deaf ears for a long time till I eventually had a FULL Hysterectomy.

The woman in the bed next to me was also having the same op.

She had been into Hospital previously with a very bad case of Endometriosis and had to have her COLON hoovered to remove the FUNGUS.

I have been so UTTERLY patronised when I have discussed all these possibilities with Doctors.
 
These symptoms have happened in the bodies of many a patient and some were also treated like me ~ very badly. Some went on to develop Cancer AND DIED, but others lived to tell the tale and be compensated.

I have also read that STONES can also cause an over growth of Yeast - causing a vast array of multiple ailments.
I have symptoms (and a diagnosis) of a Ureteral  Stone (which can be life-threatening).
AND I had a hysterectomy to eradicate any possible Endometriosis.
Unfortunately it didn't work.

And as soon as I began to reintroduce Yeast and Sugar back into my diet - thinking my hormone factory removal would have contributed to a certain extent, my body literally BLEW UP like a balloon.
I gained weight IMMEDITAELY and it never went down ~ rather the opposite.
I eventually doubled in size and became quite disabled from the inside out.

The proliferation I experience when I eat, drink, take medication or apply toiletries has spread ALL over my body but my local Medical Borough will NOT buy it.

A friend of mine has a male friend with a diagnosis of a severe overgrowth which HAS spread ALL over his body and he has been advised to refrain from ALL Yeasted and Fermented Foods.

I started to talk about these very symptoms to Doctor's in 1999 and have been in the battle from hell ever since.
The initial problem did actually start in 1997.

Hence the title for my Medical Negligence Book.

I strongly believe there is some kind of fungal problem occurring in my body, connected to the Stone diagnosis, the Food Intolerance, Hormonal problems, multiple ailments and weight gain which has been negligently overlooked because of supposition from my notes.

Back tracking to my Book Publications.

These Children's Kindle Book Publications almost seem to be a practice run for my more serious  pre-destined  ~  Can I Interest You in a Fungus Lord ?


So at present I have these 2 under my belt ~


Fringeless + Friendless

Fribi The Planetarian Tour Guide








Alena's Arts 


























 

No comments: