Saturday 30 November 2013

Coconut Oil Health Benefits



Because of my health issues I am awake most of the night so I get to watch a lot of TV.

Lately I have been to drawn to a lady Doctor who survived Cancer of the Pancreas. She lived to tell the tale because of the diet she followed ~
A RAW FOOD diet (mostly raw but with some cooked)


http://www.felicitycorbinwheeler.org/


Recently on Revelation TV, Dr Felicity Corbin Wheeler highlighted the benefits of Coconut Oil ~ not just intestinally but holistically.
Because of my complex health issues I decided to try Coconut Oil for it's diverse properties.

I can't comment just yet but it was and is highly relevant to Felicity's healing.

I know that Coconut Oil was used as a substitute Plasma during the second world war.

I have severe food intolerance because of a growth but while I wait for my local medical professionals to fulfil their Hippocratic obligation to me I will not despise the insight of others who have found healing via natural remedies or miracles.

http://www.123-money.info/affiliates/jrox.php?id=131









 

No comments: