Friday 27 December 2013

Medical Negligence



I used to be so skinny with an inverted stomach but then some horrible changes started to occur inside my body.

I was eventually diagnosed with a Stone in my Left Ureter and even though something showed up on the CT scan the Consultant Urologist rejected the diagnosed Stone and refused to listen to my vast array of symptoms.
Several GP's and Hospital Consultants told me that I had NO SWELLING and NO PAIN !
It was ALL IN MY MIND and I was sent to a Psychiatrist who echoed the GP's thoughts but also offered me Anti-Psychotic Drugs.
Definitely NOT, thanks.

I also got diagnosed with a Hernia but the neglect and the patronisation goes on almost 15 years later.

Not swollen.
Not in pain.
Totally Psychosomatic.

What do you think ?








 

No comments: